Shayne-Michael.COMedy

Daily humor for people with short attention spans.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sailor Pick Up Lines

  1. It's only a gangplank if the first mate joins in.
  2. I’m looking for a new masthead.
  3. I dare you to lick my landlubber.
  4. I was hoping you're a sucker for a centerboard.
  5. Come down here and shiver my timbers.
  6. It’s a steamboat now baby.
  7. It is the captain's duty to go down on his shipmates.
  8. Care to see me turn my dingy into a yacht?
  9. You can walk my gangplank anytime.
(c) 2007: This comedy blog was written by the Quiet Comic: SUBSCRIBE
ID#: 070/07

New @ Shayne-Michael.COM: The David Letterman Biography. The New Sitcom Page: I took some direction from IMDB, and built the popular character elimination game into the cast of each sitcom. To see it in action click on Details. Then cast. Then click on the + to vote for a character and the - to vote against a character. Stand-up comics, comic actors, mp3, video and midi clips can now be ranked.

It spoils the mood when you keep laughing like that.

Official Site: Shayne-Michael.COMedy: Features original humor dating back to 1989 and resources for comedians.

Mr. Bush, we can't put you on Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader because we're pretty sure the country already knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home