Shayne-Michael.COMedy

Daily humor for people with short attention spans.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Good Excuses For Failure To Pay Back Credit Card Debt

  1. I'm working with Master Card to bankrupt Visa.
  2. It's a Discover Card, and I just discovered I can't pay.
  3. If you'd stop telling me "Don't leave home without it," I wouldn't have so much debt to repay.
  4. I just assumed a revolving credit line meant eventually you'd pass the debt on to someone else.
  5. I told you giving a Diners Club Card to someone who comforts himself with food was a bad business model.
  6. You mean this was a loan and not a gift? Anything else you want to tell me about the fine print.
  7. I was going to rob Peter to pay Paul but they got together and mugged me before I had a chance.
  8. Instead of paying you back could I give you some of my frequent flyer miles? If I can't, would you at least wait until I fly out of the country?
  9. When my wife divorces me she gets half of everything, so up until that paperwork clears, I'm okay with massive debt.
(c) 2007: This comedy blog was written by the Quiet Comic: SUBSCRIBE
ID#: 067/07

New @ Shayne-Michael.COM: The New Sitcom Page: I took some direction from IMDB, and built the popular character elimination game into the cast of each sitcom. To see it in action click on Details. Then cast. Then click on the + to vote for a character and the - to vote against a character. Stand-up comics, comic actors, mp3, video and midi clips can now be ranked.

Official Site: Shayne-Michael.COMedy: Features original humor dating back to 1989 and resources for comedians.

Eugene, Sumo Wrestling is a hobby, not a career…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home